Comprehensive solutions for the thermal power industry
Thermal power generation is the longest power generation method in history, and it is also the most important power generation method. Thermal power generation is a plant that uses coal, oil, and natural gas as fuels to produce electricity. Currently, coal is the mainstay. Its basic production process: the fuel is burned in the boiler to heat the water to turn it into steam, and the chemical energy of the fuel is converted into heat energy. The steam pressure drives the steam turbine to rotate, and the heat energy is converted into mechanical energy. Then the steam turbine drives the generator to rotate to convert the mechanical energy into electrical energy.
In order to realize the automation and intelligent control of the power generation process, it is necessary to realize online monitoring of temperature and gas during the power generation process, reflect the production status in real time, and provide an effective guarantee for improving power generation efficiency, ensuring equipment safety and reducing pollution emissions.
● Temperature monitoring: boiler combustion flame, boiler outlet smoke temperature, coal pile;
● Image monitoring: boiler combustion flame, steam drum water level;
● Gas monitoring: denitrification ammonia escape;
● particle size detection: coal grinding.
● manual inspections replaced to reduce work and safety risks;
● Reflect the status of production process in real time, assist in optimizing control, and improve power generation efficiency;
● Monitor the status of key boilers to ensure the safe and long-term operation of equipment;
● Monitoring gases in the process helps reduce environmental emissions.
If there is any need, we will arrange personnel to contact you as soon as possible