Comprehensive analysis and monitoring solution for molten iron quality in blast furnace
1. Background and meaning
Blast furnace ironmaking is a key process in the iron and steel process and the core key unit of ferrite material flow conversion. It is the largest energy consumption and CO2 emission in the iron and steel manufacturing process. And the link with the highest production cost is the key to improving the quality of steel products. High-quality molten iron is the prerequisite for smelting "high purity" high-quality steel and the basis for improving the quality of steel products. However, due to the low grade of raw materials, frequent composition fluctuations, and lack of key parameter testing equipment in the blast furnace smelting process in my country, the information reflecting the quality of molten iron such as temperature, flow rate, weight and tapping status is seriously missing or lagging. The lack of information on the quality of molten iron has resulted in the fine control of the blast furnace, which can affect the forward movement of the blast furnace, reduce the coke ratio, reduce emissions, and improve the quality and efficiency of the blast furnace.
● Continuous detection of molten iron temperature in blast furnace;
● Continuous detection of molten iron flow rate in blast furnace;
● HD video monitoring of blast furnace tapping status.
● Online detection, real-time reflection of the production process status, assisting optimization control, improving production efficiency, and ensuring product quality;
● Reduce the frequency of manual inspections, reduce labor intensity and safety risks, and save costs;
● Online status warning to ensure the safe and long-term operation of the blast furnace.
If there is any need, we will arrange personnel to contact you as soon as possible