Comprehensive temperature monitoring solution for copper smelting process
1. Background and meaning
The pyrometallurgical smelting process of copper is mainly divided into three processes: smelting, blowing, and refining. Among them, the copper concentrate is heated and oxidized in an electric furnace or flash furnace after drying to separate the copper slag and the copper slag. The copper ladle flows into the copper ladle through the chute and enters the next process section to continue purification. Temperature monitoring during the entire smelting process is of great significance to process control.
● High temperature copper water and copper slag temperature monitoring;
● Smelting furnace, flash furnace, converter, anode furnace furnace body safety monitoring;
● Safety monitoring of copper and slag packages;
● Pour copper mold cooling monitoring.
● Replace manual inspections to reduce workload and safety risks;
● Reflect the production process status in real time, assist in optimization control, improve production efficiency, and ensure product quality;
● Monitor the status of key equipment to ensure the safe and long-term operation of the equipment.
If there is any need, we will arrange personnel to contact you as soon as possible
Address: No. 228, Wanshui Road, High-tech Zone, Hefei City, Anhui Province
Scan and follow us