Online inspection solution for powder composition of conveyor belt in batching process
1. Background and meaning
The non-ferrous metallurgy industry has developed rapidly in recent years, and the demand for ore raw materials has continued to rise. Due to the large-scale mining, the ore grades are uneven and the composition fluctuates greatly, so the batching technology is very important.
Batching is one of the most basic and also the most important processes in metallurgical production. The precise batching method is used to select different types of ore reasonably, which not only guarantees the quality but also reduces the cost, realizes the reasonable ratio of ore materials of different grades, and makes full use of resources.
Currently, the non-ferrous metallurgical industry’s method for detecting concentrate powders is mainly sent by line-side sampling Laboratory chemical composition analysis. Due to the randomness of sampling methods and the lag of inspection results, the overall chemical composition of the inspected batch of concentrates cannot be fully reflected in a timely manner, and the production process cannot be guided in real time, which greatly affects production efficiency and causes energy waste.
Laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy(LIBS) detection technology can perform real-time online qualitative and quantitative analysis of various elements, and solve the problems of traditional detection methods "offline-lag-artificialization" with "online-real-time-digitalization".
By setting up the GS-LIBS2500 leap-type belt material composition online detection equipment above the batching conveyor belt, real-time composition detection of the concentrate powder on the batching conveyor belt can predict the chemical composition of various raw materials in the smelting furnace, and compare the production process based on the detection data Calculate model parameters to realize intelligent and accurate ingredients, to ensure the stability of the smelting production process and the optimization of energy consumption.
● Real-time online component analysis and detection, promptly and quickly guide the adjustment of production process parameters to ensure product quality and Production efficiency;
● Through accurate analysis to assist the precise control of the production process, reduce the cost of ingredients and energy consumption;
● Sampling and sample preparation are not required to avoid accidental detection results due to sampling and sample preparation errors, to ensure The test results are true and accurate;
● The equipment is easy to operate and flexible to set up. You can choose manual one-key operation or custom detection frequency;
● Compared with traditional laboratory sampling and analysis methods, without chemical reagent management, chemical waste liquid treatment and radiation security management and other inspection management work;
If there is any need, we will arrange personnel to contact you as soon as possible