Solution for online detection of high temperature melt composition in smelting process
1. Background and meaning
The non-ferrous metallurgy smelting process is affected by various sources of raw materials There are a lot of uncertainties in the influence of factors such as fluctuations in working conditions and changes in production composition. It can ensure the stability of the furnace production process and the optimization of energy consumption by using the online accurate detection of the high-temperature melt composition in the smelting process.
Currently, the component detection in the non-ferrous metallurgy industry is mainly through a series of processes such as manual sampling-cooling-sample preparation, and then sent to the laboratory for analysis, which is an offline analysis. The inability to guide the production process in real time greatly affects production efficiency and causes energy waste.
Laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy(LIBS) online detection technology can perform real-time online qualitative and quantitative analysis of various elements, and solve the problems of traditional detection methods "offline-lag-artificialization" with "online-real-time-digitalization".
By setting up the GS-LIBS2200 high-temperature melt online testing equipment at the original offline testing and sampling location of the melt chute, real-time component testing of the molten melt is carried out, and the model parameters of the production process are calculated based on the testing data to realize the stable control of the material composition of the smelting production process. Ensure the stability and optimization of the smelting production process.
● Real-time online component analysis and detection, promptly and quickly guide the adjustment of production process parameters to ensure product quality and production Efficiency;
● Through accurate analysis to assist the precise control of the production process, reduce the cost of ingredients and energy consumption;
● Through the analysis of the slag composition of the test results, real-time grasp of the working status of the smelting furnace, and timely detection of problems and failures , To ensure the safety of the furnace;
● Sampling and sample preparation are not required to avoid accidental detection results due to sampling and sample preparation errors, and to ensure detection The results are true and accurate;
● The equipment is easy to operate and flexible to set up. Both manual one-key operation and self-defined detection are available;
● Compared with traditional laboratory sampling and analysis methods, there is no need to carry out chemical reagent management, chemical waste treatment and radiation safety management and other testing management work;
If there is any need, we will arrange personnel to contact you as soon as possible