Solution for online detection of molten iron composition in blast furnace
1. Background and meaning
Due to the complexity of blast furnace ironmaking and the "black box" effect, changes in smelting conditions, especially changes in the chemical composition of materials, affect the operating status and production efficiency of the blast furnace. Blast furnace ironmaking is the first process of steelmaking. It provides the main product of molten iron for the subsequent processes. The quality of molten iron and the stability of molten iron composition determine the quality of the steelmaking process and can effectively affect the energy consumption of blast furnace ironmaking.
At present, the composition detection of molten iron in blast furnace is mainly through a series of processes such as manual sampling-cooling-sample preparation, and then sent to the laboratory for X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy analysis. It takes about 20 to 100 minutes to detect the results, which cannot guide the production process in real time. , Which greatly affects production efficiency and causes energy waste.
Laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy(LIBS) online component detection technology can perform real-time online qualitative and quantitative analysis of various elements, and solve the shortcomings of traditional detection methods "offline-lag-artificialization" with "online-real-time-digitalization".
GS-LIBS2200 high-temperature melt online detection equipment is installed at the hot metal chute after the furnace mouth skimmer to detect the real-time composition of the molten iron, and compare the production process calculation model parameters based on the detection data to achieve stable control of the material composition in the smelting production process. Ensure the quality of molten iron required for steelmaking in the subsequent process.
● Real-time online component analysis and detection, promptly and quickly guide the adjustment of production process parameters to ensure product quality and production efficiency;
● Through accurate analysis to assist the precise control of the production process, reduce the cost of ingredients and energy consumption;
● Through the analysis of the slag composition of the detection results, real-time grasp of the working status of the smelting furnace, timely detection of problems and failures, and guarantee the safety of the furnace;
● No need to sample and prepare samples, to avoid accidental detection results caused by sampling and sample preparation errors, to ensure the authenticity and accuracy of the detection results;
● The equipment is simple to operate, easy to set, you can choose manual one-key operation or custom detection frequency;
● Compared with traditional laboratory sampling and analysis methods, there is no need for chemical reagent management, chemical waste liquid treatment and radiation safety management and other testing management work;
If there is any need, we will arrange personnel to contact you as soon as possible