High temperature imaging solution for a combustion chamber
1. Background and meaning
The main treatment method of hazardous waste in China is incineration. The mainstream incineration method is rotary kiln + secondary combustion chamber high temperature incineration method. Due to the complicated physical and chemical properties of hazardous waste, the composition and calorific value of different batches of hazardous waste , Shape and combustion state have great changes, so the observation of the combustion state and skinning situation of the rotary kiln tail is of great significance to improve the process optimization of hazardous waste combustion. The existing observation methods are mainly to see the fire through the artificial hole in the back wall. , The main problems faced are:
● Manual fire viewing is costly, low efficiency, high risk factor, and judgment results are easily subject to personal experience Influence;
● Manual fire viewing due to the influence of the thickness of the furnace wall, there are small observation fields and large observation blind spots.
The system structure of a combustion chamber high temperature imaging solution is mainly displayed by the probe, control box and back-end decoding display Equipment composition, in view of the thickness of the solid waste rotary kiln kiln end and the characteristics of the combustion material, a separate direct-view probe is installed at the connection between the kiln end and the second combustion chamber to obtain the image of the combustion state of the kiln. This solution has a probe self-check Protection, endoscopic high-definition imaging, standard data stream output functions.
● Auxiliary process improvement to achieve fine control of the production process;
● Real-time monitoring of the combustion status of the kiln to improve the stable operation cycle of the kiln;
● Design products according to the scene, realize multi-location, large area, high-definition monitoring to ensure See, see clearly, and use it long;
● Reduce manual inspections, reduce labor intensity, and improve employees’ occupational health;
● Improve combustion efficiency, save energy, and increase business economic benefits.
If there is any need, we will arrange personnel to contact you as soon as possible