High temperature imaging solution for stoker-fired boiler
There are three main ways of harmless treatment of domestic garbage in my country: sanitary landfill, garbage composting and garbage incineration. Among them, garbage incineration is one of the main ways to dispose of garbage at present.Stoker-fired boiler is the main type of garbage incineration. The incineration process mainly includes three stages: dry pre-combustion, main combustion, and burnout. Furnace process control is of great significance. The existing observation method is mainly to watch the fire through the manhole on the back wall. The main problems are:
● The cost of manual fire viewing is high, the efficiency low, the risk factor high, and the judgment results are easily affected by personal experience;
● Manual fire viewing influenced by the thickness of the furnace wall, there are small FOV and large observation blind spots.
The system structure of the grate furnace high temperature imaging solution consists of a probe, a control image and a back-end decoding display device. According to the internal stepped distribution characteristics of the grate furnace, the split system is installed on the back wall of the grate furnace. Look directly at the wide-angle probe to achieve clear monitoring of the combustion status of the main combustion zone and burnout zone in the furnace. This solution has functions such as automatic control of the advance and retreat of the local probe, remote control of the advance and retreat of the probe, remote display of the self-check signal, and standard data stream output.
3. Main functions
● Real-time control of furnace combustion status, assisting optimization control;
● Avoid partial flame burning and ensure the safety of the furnace;
● Reduce manual inspections, reduce work load, and improve employees’ occupational health.
4. Application case
If there is any need, we will arrange personnel to contact you as soon as possible